Hotline: 866-OUR-VOTE (866-687-8683), or www.866OurVote.org
Georgia’s “Exact Match/Executive Voter Mandate” system requires an exact match between information on the voter registration form and information about the applicant in the state’s database in order to complete the registration process.
If you think you are in the 53,000 whose Voter Registrations are being held, HERE’S WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IMMEDIATELY:
CALL one of these Savannah numbers: 912-655- 7081; 912-655-5637; 912-323-1005; 912-631-2390; 912- 433-4077.
FOR HELP TO:
1. Check your voter status on the Georgia “My Voter Page”
2. Help you get the documents and make the contacts to
correct your information in time for you to cast
3. Assist with information about Early Voting and the
Absentee Mail-in Ballot.
4. Provide you with transportation if necessary
5. If there is still a problem, CALL 1-866-OUR-VOTE
ACT NOW. LET’S GET THIS DONE BY OCT. 23RD YOUR VOTE DOES COUNT!!